A prison for witches built in Bambert, Germany, in 1627
during the rule of the witch-bishop Prince Gottfried Johann
George II Fuchs von Dornheim. It contained two chapels, a torture
chamber, and cells to accommodate 26 witches.
Powered by WP Robot
Click below to consent to the use of the cookie technology provided by vi (video intelligence AG) to personalize content and advertising. For more info please access vi's website.