Light of Divine Truth Foundation
A Spiritualist association of churches and mediums founded
in 1936 as the International General Assembly of Spiritualists.
It took its present name in 1979. The foundation issued charters
to Spiritualist churches and certified various clerical leaders—ministers,
associate ministers, healers, and mediums. It
nurtured the practice of spiritual healing and conducted classes
and training sessions in the art of spiritual healing and psychic
unfoldment.
The foundation operated a speakers bureau and published
an occasional newsletter. Last known address co Rev. Betty
Latham, 304 Boulevard, Florence, NJ 08518.